Sunday, February 12, 2017

Alone in Paris BLOG

   Hey guys! I have some news. Not big news, but news.

 I started an Alone in Paris blog so you guys have one place to go to look at anything involving Alone in Paris. Here is the link, http://aloneinparisbook.blogspot.com.

 And now I'm going to tell you a little bit about it. So I came up with the idea to start a blog for Alone in Paris about 4 hours ago, while I was procrastinating. I'm supposed to be studying right now. I'm struggling to focus. I'll study for my quiz eventually, don't worry.

 But anyway, I came up with the idea thanks to #authorlifemonth. I've been actively posting on Instagram to get connected with you all and to inform you about my writing/author journey. It's been fun and I have 16 more days to go so the fun isn't over yet! But since I'm doing #authorlifemonth, I got the idea to make a blog that only involves things for AIP. Nothing super fancy, but fun nonetheless.

 Anything that has to do with AIP will be posted to this blog. Pictures, collages, snippets, quotes, chapters, and the book trailer I plan to release at the end of this month will all be posted to this website. Everything you need to know about AIP will be on this website is basically what I'm saying.

 I hope you all enjoy this new addition to Alone in Paris. Thank you all for the support and I hope you guys have fun with this!

Here is the link one more time: http://aloneinparisbook.blogspot.com

Enjoy bookworms!
www.ashleyearley.com
www.ashleyearleybooks.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment