Saturday, April 1, 2017

Alone in Paris Release Day! - Release Day Party

   GUESS WHAT TODAY IS!!!

 That's right, it's Alone in Paris release day! That's right, you can order your own copy right now. Go to Kindle & download it, or go to Amazon and order a paperback copy & have it in your hands in only a few days!


 I am beyond excited about sharing this book with you guys! It took 4 drafts, a lot of reformatting and rewriting to make this book as perfect as I could make it. So, I hope you guys really enjoy it.

 I had my eyes set on this book cover halfway through writing it and by the time I was ready to publish, it was still there waiting for me so I would like to thank the artist, Melody Pond, for this gorgeous cover that represents my story so well.

 But anyway, regarding today (the release day), I have several plans! If you're not following me on Twitter, Instagram or Tumblr yet, you need to be! Why? You may ask. BECAUSE I'M DOING A BUNCH OF COOL STUFF FOR ALONE IN PARIS' BIRTHDAY--THAT'S WHY!

Instagram (@ashley_earley): https://www.instagram.com/ashley_earley
Twitter (@ashleyc_earley): https://twitter.com/ashleyc_earley

 Most of the fun will be happening on my Instagram, but my Tumblr and Twitter are attached to my Instagram, so anything that goes up on Instagram goes up on those other social media networks as well. But I would recommend starting at my Instagram page.

 Now, I'm not going to reveal what all I will be doing for the release day. If you already follow me on Instagram, then you know that I've been trying to plan a lot of things but I'm also still deciding what I'm actually going to do. I mentioned possibly doing a giveaway for Alone in Paris bookmarks, a giveaway for a signed copy of Alone in Paris, and a Q&A with me where you can ask me anything (writing questions, questions about my book, and questions you want to know about me personally)! Point is, there is going to be a lot of activity on my pages today. You won't want to miss it, so head over to my page right now because this will be going on all day!

 If you want to know more about Alone in Paris, like in great detail, click here.


Hope you join me to celebrate my book's release! Have a great weekend!
www.ashleyearley.com
www.ashleyearleybooks.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment