Sunday, December 6, 2015

Update: Busy

   I know, I know; I haven't posted anything in a while. I'm sorry! But I have a good excuse.

 I'm trying to finish the book that I've been working on these last few months by the end of the year. 

 I'm working on a trilogy and I'm close to being done with Book #1 of the Enchanted Trilogy, so I just really want to finish it by the end of the year so I can start 2016 by starting on Enchanted Book #2. My goal is to have the last 2 books done before the end of 2016, which shouldn't be too hard. At least, I'm hoping. Things are starting to get a little crazy with me because of my school,my jobs, and because I'm trying to get my last completed work published; all while writing Book #1 of Enchanted.

 I just reached 40,000 words in Enchanted #1 (115 pages) so I'm pretty confident that I'll have it finished by December 31st. The story is about to get intense so I should just fly through it! I also have a ton of notes for the last 20-30 pages, so I doubt I'll get writer's block.

 I just reorganized my story-notes and I'm ready to finish Book #1 to get to Book #2!


Happy writing! <3
www.ashleyearley.com
www.ashleyearleybooks.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment