Friday, June 5, 2015

Infinite Book Reviews ∞: Books That Made Me Cry...

Infinite Book Reviews ∞: Books That Made Me Cry...: I don't usually cry while watching movies, or while reading books because I always, somehow, manage to find something to laugh about; I always find a sliver of humor while everyone else around me cries their eyes out. I don't know how I do it, maybe I'm heartless or just have a talent for it. One wayor another, I hardly cry for shows, movies, or books.

A good example could be the first time I watched Titanic; (I watched it with my mom). We're watching the last 10-15 minutes of the movie; when Rose is clinging to the headboard while Jack is in the freezing cold water. I'm sitting there, close to tears, when Rose realizes that Jack has frozen to death, but then she says, "I'll never let you go, Jack," before prying his fingers from her hand and lets him sink to the bottom of the ocean....Tears were gone. The very ending kind of choked me up (when Rose and Jack meet again in death) but no tears were shed. My mother on the other hand, was bawling.

Yeah....I just hate to cry so I'm not totally heartless...I don't think. So, anyway, here are 4 books that made me cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment